Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Deals!

Pssssttt.... I am running a little special in my Etsy Shop this week.... it seems Cyber Monday has turned into a week long event these days :)  Two of the dolls are offered at a discounted price... click on the "Doll Shop" tab above or the hyper link in the post to be taken there to see who!

Also, I have had several people ask about a photo showing the difference between the 3 shades of doll skin that I carry in my shop.  From top to bottom., we have:  fair, light, and medium.   This stuff is super soft and the same high quality cotton knit that the pro Waldorf doll makers use.  It stretches just right and holds up oh so well.  
The colors of doll skin that I carry in my shop

I have one more special doll I am working on for this year.... I gave a little peek at her a short time ago... I hope to have her done in the next week or so.  Please check back soon!

xo Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment