Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Upload 11/21

Lots going on at Honeydotz!  The pattern to make your own simplified version of the Honeydotz Rag Doll is now available in my shop, as well as doll skin and yarns to get your started.  Even if you have never made a soft plushie or toy before, you will be able to make one of these... promise!  The instructions are clear and easy to follow, it will be almost like having me sit with you and talk you through each step. 



I have also put the finishing touches on 3 dolls that I will upload into my Etsy Shop later this afternoon around 5 pm EST.

First up... Trixie Honeypixie.  Love the blue eyed blond gals... she is wearing the sweetest dress from The Melamoose Co. that has gnomes and toadstools on it.  One leg is pink with re stripes, the other is half pink and white stripe half red and pink dots.




Next we have Angelina.  Her hair is so amazingly soft.. I used a yarn from Springtree Roads.  Her toile dress from The Melamoose Co. has sparkly sleeves and coordinates in such a fun way with her legs.... one is purple leopard print, the other is half toile, half pinky-purple.




Last but not least we have Sofia Honeychimi.  I named this one after my friend Sofia of Chimi and Changa.  She makes the most fun dresses!  Sofia Honeychimi has the coolest head of hair... it is a OOAK art yarn that has every color plus some sparkle.  Her legs are both a black and white houndstooth.




I also finished up the 2 new models for The Melamoose Co.   Look for a lot more pics of them modeling fantastic clothes!





Please look for the new dolls in the shop later today.  Each one will be $75 plus applicable shipping and handling charges.  I ship USPS 1st class mail, but if you need it sooner please contact me after purchase to arrange for a shipping upgrade to Priority Mail or UPS.

I hope that everyone is able to enjoy some time with their families over this weekend!  

xo Debra



No comments:

Post a Comment