Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Waldorf Doll Making Kits

I have been having so much fun making these new rag dolls and seeing what people are making with my patterns.  I thought it would be fun to go ahead and offer some Waldorf doll making kits again as well for people who prefer that style.  The dolls will bear the AppleTreeHouse name but be sold in the Honeydotz Shop as it is easier for me to keep up with just one for now and that is where I have been listing my yarns.  The kits are limited quantities for the moment but pretty much ready to ship.  Here's a couple of pics of the colors I have available:

  Peachy

  Fair


Tan

The kits are specially priced at $55 and include:

♥ a pre-made head with a cute little nose
♥ a pre-sewn body
♥ eco-wool for stuffing
♥ easy to follow, pre-printed instructions
♥ a simple doll tunic and underpants pattern
♥ ♥ Plus your choice of color of crochet cap and 100 yards of one of the mohair yarns in my shop! ♥ ♥

You will need some sewing needles and other basic items easily obtained at most craft style stores.

I am currently working on a new rag pattern.... for a softie.... I will share more soon!

xo Debra


No comments:

Post a Comment