Sunday, December 16, 2012

Last Dolls of 2012

Finale

I just finished putting the final touches on 2 very special little dolls...


Kara



and Sadie...

These dolls will always hold a very special place in my heart for so many reasons.  First off, they each come with a set full of wonderful accessories.  Not only are they each wearing fabulous outfits by The Melamoose Co. , Melanie made them each a few extra outfits:  Kara has 2, Sadie has 3.  Each gal also has a very special little elephant friend I made from a pattern designed by my new friend Shelly of Gingermelon.  The little elephants were so much fun to make.  I have been longing to create a couple of sets for a while now.  I always love the idea of getting a doll with a complete wardrobe and a special friend.  And a suitcase.  You have to love a pink suitcase!

The other reason these dolls will always be special to me is they are most likely the last dolls I will make under the Apple Tree House name.  Don't worry, I will still be making dolls!  I will just be doing them all under my Honeydotz brand name.  I am registering with the CSPIA to make sure I am in compliance with all laws governing things made for children and it will be much easier to keep track of things if it is all in one place.  Please take a moment and "Like" the Honeydotz Facebook Fan Page and check out the Honeydotz Web Site.  I am planning a lot of fun stuff, including a giveaway (or 2!!) and some free stuff as well.

For now, both dolls are available in my Apple Tree House Etsy Shop.  I will copied this post from my AppleTreeHouse blog so everyone would know what was in store :)

As always, thank you so much for your continued support on this fun adventure!



xo Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment